Welcome To Kiki's Blog!!!

Enjoy your time spent here at my blog, I work very hard to give you positive and good content to read. All I want to do is make my clients happy. After all being a phone sex operator is an exciting job. Grab a cup of coffee turn up the stereo and enjoy!!! Love, Kiki XOXOXOXO

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Being A Submissive Phone Sex Slave Is Fun!!!

I am such a submissive slut, my name is Kiki and I love to give all my trust to you. I love spankings, hair pulling, deep penetration, biting, nipple sucking and deep throat. I love being a phone sex operator, there is not other job out there in the world for me. Me and my boyfriend tried some wild sex role play last night and it is something that I will never forget. It went a bit far because he got so excited that he started to choke me and I orgasmed from that. I am new to the choking and extreme spanking but I will admit the nipple torture is a bit much not for my taste. I love sucking cock and the balls and tasting all your nastiness. I love getting my feet sucked and toes rubbed with lotion and entire body rubbed down then licked with your tongue. I would love to do the same in return. Maybe me and you can have an role playing session of our own. I would love to be your little cumm slut and you tell me how you want it and I willingly give it to you. I love getting lightly spanked not severely spanked and spooned at the same time. If this is something that you want to try with me give me a call. If you can think of other things that you would like to try give me a call and we can talk about them. Are you looking for a submissive slut like me. I am a 27 year old blonde with blue eyes. I am 5"5 125lbs and have 36b breasts, 26 waist and 34 hips. I am very experienced and do all calls not just submissive slut, so if you are reading this and wondering if I would like to talk about other things the answer is yes. My limits are only contained by your own.


Call me at 1-888-402-8669
ask for KIKI
$2.00 a minute with a 10 minute minimum
yahoo id: kumwithkiki
aim id: kum4kiki69

http://www.bedtimebunnies.com/kiki.html 

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling...I'm dressed like Louis right now, at work, no gasket tho, and nothing published outside of anthologies, old horror film mags, etc. Working on it, of course, incl. e-book but not sure that would count if you're looking to get away from screens.
    humiliation phone sex

    ReplyDelete