Welcome To Kiki's Blog!!!

Enjoy your time spent here at my blog, I work very hard to give you positive and good content to read. All I want to do is make my clients happy. After all being a phone sex operator is an exciting job. Grab a cup of coffee turn up the stereo and enjoy!!! Love, Kiki XOXOXOXO

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Phonesex with me will blow your mind!!!

Hey this is sexy Kiki and I love phonesex. I enjoy being a phonesex operator because it gives me the freedom to express myself. I love talking about different fantasies and getting off over the phone. No matter how perverted or nasty you think your fantasy is I will do it. Taboo is my speciality. You name the fantasy and I will show you how to get there. Lets fuck over the phone, and get each other off in ways you would of never imagined!!!

Call 1-888-402-8669 ask for Kiki

http://www.bedtimebunnies.com/Kiki.html

$2.00 per minute with a 10 minute minimum


Yahoo Id: kumwithkiki          Aim Id: kum4kiki69

Follow me on facebook :Kiki Sanderson, Follow me on twtter: kumwithkiki

No comments:

Post a Comment