Welcome To Kiki's Blog!!!

Enjoy your time spent here at my blog, I work very hard to give you positive and good content to read. All I want to do is make my clients happy. After all being a phone sex operator is an exciting job. Grab a cup of coffee turn up the stereo and enjoy!!! Love, Kiki XOXOXOXO

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Phone Sex Is So Fun At Bed Time Bunnies, I Am Having A Blast!!!

Hi, this is sexy Kiki and I just wanted to let all my blog followers know how much fun I am having at Bed Time Bunnies. I have so many new clients and friends now that it just makes my day to login to chat with everyone! I do all taboos so do not be nervous to ask me what is ok to talk about. I am a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets. Let me help you with that long and hard cock. I want to put it in my ass and rock you back and forth. There is so much that we can do with your hardness. Call me to find out more.

Call Kiki 1-888-402-8669

$2.00 per minute with a 10 minute minimum

Aim Messenger: kum4kiki69

Yahoo Messenger: kumwithkiki

Kiki's Bed Time Bunny Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment