Welcome To Kiki's Blog!!!

Enjoy your time spent here at my blog, I work very hard to give you positive and good content to read. All I want to do is make my clients happy. After all being a phone sex operator is an exciting job. Grab a cup of coffee turn up the stereo and enjoy!!! Love, Kiki XOXOXOXO

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I am loving being a phone sex operator!!!

Hi this is Kiki again. I just wanted to let everyone know how much fun I am having as a phone sex operator. I love taking calls and giving oral. Sex is so fun it relaxes you and helps you to calm down. This is why I love being a phone sex operator. I get to have sex all day on the phone with amazing people and get paid for it. Talk to you soon, Love Kiki. XOXOXOXO.

Call me at 1-888-402-8669 $2.00 per minute with a 10 minute minimum
Yahoo id: kumwithkiki
Aim id: kum4kiki69


No comments:

Post a Comment